L. Andre Rice, GRI
22326 Exploration Park Dr Lexington Park, MD 20653Phone:
- Andre joined Re/Max as a Sales Associate in 1996.
- Previously a Sales Associate with Franzen-Brown Realtors Inc.
- Topped $20 million in sales in 2004.
Accomplishments and Affiliations
- Graduate of Great Mills High.
- Attended Charres County Community College and St. Mary's College of Maryland
- Graduate of the Realtors® Institute (GRI)
- Certified as an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Numerous Real Estate classes and seminars.
Areas of Specialization
- Member Southern Maryland Association of Realtors®
- Member Maryland Association of Realtors®
- Member National Association of Realtors®
- Member, REBAC (Real Estate Buyer Agency Council) 1997
- 2004 Commercial Bronze Award Winner Southern Maryland Association of Realtors
- 2004 RE/MAX Platinum Award Winner
- 2004 Diamond Award Winner Southern Maryland Association of Realtors
- 2003 Platinum Award Winner Southern Maryland Association of Realtors
- 1997-2002 Gold Award Winner Southern Maryland Association of Realtors®
- RE/MAX 100% Award Winner 1998,1999,2000,2002,2003
- RE/MAX President's Award Winner 2001
- 1996 Bronze Award Winner So. MD. Association of Realtors®
- Veteran of U.S. Navy
- Andre specializes in both buyer representation and the representation of sellers in the marketing of their homes.
- Andre is a full time Realtor with Re/Max Top Professionals. In addition to providing professional real estate services Andre is committed to ensuring "complete" service to all clients and customers. "A truly competent "Top Professional".
Our Office Location
22326 Exploration Park Dr
|Lexington Park, MD 20653